HJC Helmet CL-X6 FRENZY MC-6
CL-X6 TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Standards: DOT / Snell-M2010
- Construction: Polycarbonate Composite
- Weight: 3.02 lbs / 1530 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Click Read Full Review Below to Learn More about the Motocross HJC Helmet CL-X6 Frenzy or Click Visit Website Below to visit the Official Motocross HJC Helmet CL-X6 Frenzy Website and to Buy the Motocross HJC Helmet CL-X6 Frenzy Online at the Lowest Prices found and Free Shipping, Coupon Codes, Discount Offers and more:
HJC CL-X6 HELMET FRENZY
6 Colors Available: (MC-8 White/Pink; MC-3 Yellow/Black; MC-6 Orange/Black; MC-2 Blue/Grey; MC-1 Red/Black; MC-5 Black/Grey)
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Multi stage top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet™s interior SpeedCool Removable/Washable Interior Lining
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool anti-bacterial fabric
- Contoured, multi-layer cheek pads optimize fit and comfort
- Removable and washable
Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Removable, washable chin strap sleeves included
HJC – CL-X6 Frenzy Helmet Reviews:
Marty in Florida writes: Really nice helmet with great ventilation. Runs a little larger than HJC SP-X series. An XXL in SP-X fit perfect, the CL-X6 fits just a bit larger and I may have been able to get away with an XL, fits fine though and breathes great. It’s in the cheek area that it feels loose. I contacted HJC and they don’t make a larger cheek pad than what came with it, so I’ll deal with it. Other than that I’m very pleased.
Jim im Oregon writes: Great Helmet! The fit and finish on the helmet is great. I got the Medium and it fits snug. My last was a large in a different brand, so these may fit a little larger.
John in Ohio writes: Nothing Better for the Price! I tried on all the top brands and nothing fit me better then the HJC CL-X6. The liner is better then some of the 230+ dollar helmets its just a great value. Some of the more expensive helmets might be a bit lighter or vent a bit better but I’m sure nothing that would be really noticeable. I really didn’t notice this helmet being any heavier then a fox v2.
Mule in Colorado writes: Great Helmet! Comfortable, fits well. Good replacement for the ACX3′s.
Rob in British Columbia writes: Another HJC! Another great HJC helmet, fit & looks are great, I’ve tried others but just always come back to the HJC, another sale from Superstore, fast and on time.
Tony in Washington writes: I received my XXXL helmet and the thing that surprised me was that the chin strap is very short. There is less than an inch left over when the strap is closed. This makes it difficult to remove my helmet in a timely manner. I have a HJC street bike XXXL helmet and the strap is just fine.
Scott in Maryland writes: Used the measuring chart provided, ordered a medium and fits perfect. Very comfortable to wear good airflow. Love the graphics matches with the Scott 450 series riding gear, good value for your buck. Would buy again.
Chris in Montana writes: If you want a quality helmet for a great price, you can’t go wrong with this helmet. It is DOT and Snell approved, very comfortable, and my goggles never fogged up once–the airflow is great. I have absolutely no complaints about this product!
George in New York writes: The Visor Screws Suck! I like the helmet and it’s pretty comfortable except for the ear holes. They’re a little too small so it takes a little wiggling around to get comfortable. The helmet came with an extra adjustment mounting screw for the visor but they are plastic and break EASILY. I removed and repaired a screw with crazy glue, but broke another already and will have to replace them all with steal screws.
Wayne in Maryland writes: The helmet is comfortable right out of the box, no break in required. Cool on summer ATV rides. A mid-range price with high-end quality for fit and style. The orange color has a red fluorescent tint that looks good but is not the color of the fruit.
HJC – CL-X6 Frenzy HelmetRelated Items and Accessories:
HJC Motocross Helmet
HJC Helmet Bag Black 09-995
Protect your motocross helmet while you’re not wearing it.
- Helmet Fresh attacks the bacteria and mildew that causes odor
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-allergenic
- Clear formula, leaves no stain
- Ideal for watercraft racers, motorcyclists, snowmobilers, and bicyclists
- Keeps your helmet smelling fresh and clean
- Pump spray into a dry helmet, rub in and let dry for 30 minutes
- Lifetime warranty
- 100% Lexan optically correct, scratch resistant, anti-fog, 100% UVA/UVB protective lenses with tear off posts
- Injection molded, super pliable 100% Grilamid TR-90 polyurethane hand-painted and hydro-printed frames
- Triple layer foam
Visors come in Matching Colors to your helmet.
HJC CL-X6 Frenzy Helmet | Dirt Bike Helmet | Motocross Helmet
Buy the the HJC CL-X6 Frenzy Helmet on Amazon Now and SAVE
Click Here to visit our Motocross Protection Store
Click Here to see more HJC Helmets
Motocross HJC Helmet CL-X6 Frenzy is the first piece of Motocross Equipment you should buy before even riding any dirt bike.